UNC Asheville strives to provide all students, faculty, staff, visitors and guests of the campus community a safe and supportive environment to learn, study, teach, and work. Our ongoing educational programs provide training to members of the campus community in how to effectively prevent and respond to reports of sexual misconduct, harassment and discrimination, and violence.
Ongoing Opportunities For Faculty and Staff
- Moodle for Faculty and Staff- Login to OnePort with your UNCA credentials to complete this training module today!
- Nuts and Bolts – Responsible Employee Section for all new staff of the university
- New Faculty Orientation – Center for Teaching and Learning
- DON’T CANCEL YOUR CLASS: If you wish to have a session delivered to your department or class in your absence, please call the Title IX Coordinator who will provide any of the following topics and content to your class! (This option is also available for departmental and staff meetings!)
- Academic Freedom
- Trigger Warnings
- Bystander Intervention
- Sexuality and Gender Education Training
- Transgender Issues
- Risk Reduction
- Classroom Civility
- Employee Responsibilities
- Pregnant & Parenting Students